West Virginia DMV driving test, WV drivers license, CDL, motorcycle practice test
WV Driver Practice Test
this test contains questions that are similar to ones that will appear on the actual West Virginia DMV test and will help you pass your West Virginia Drivers's permit test with flying colors.
WV Motorcycle Practice Test
learn everything you need to know to ride a motorbike. Get ready to your DMV's written test to obtain your West Virginia motorcycle license.
WV CDL Practice Test
be well prepared for your CDL test. Get familiar with all the questions to get your West Virginia commercial driver license.
How Driver-Start can help you to get your West Virginia Driver's permit?
You can practice on Driver-Start.com/west-virginia whenever you connected to the internet on any device. Our web site is compatible with all modern browsers.
Download West Virginia Driver Start App
Keep learning DMV road rules wherever you are with our awesome applications on your mobile device.
Multiple ways of learning of DMV West Virginia
West Virginia road rules theory can be learn and memorized by West Virginia DMV's flash cards or DMV West Virginia's list of questions option or both. Choose whatever options works best for you. Become better driver in West Virginia.
Unlimited practice test.
You can challenge your knowledge of theory by our DMV West Virginia's mock test or DMV West Virginia's marathon test for unlimited times for free. More you challenge yourself more you will learn West Virginia DMV's driving rules.
Read PDF West Virginia DMV's manual
Reading DMV's manual gives you understanding of all main principles and rules of driving in West Virginia state. We suggest to read a West Virginia DMV's manual for better results and better understanding of what driving is.
Be ready to PASS your final West Virginia DMV Driver's Permit Test!
What people say about Driver Start?
"I've used this up for whole week everywhere and its works! I've passed a test in DMV last Tuesday ! The app simulates whole process like in real test, questions on the test was exactly like in the app. It was very easy to prepare!
Great! Totally recommend it!"
I've had trouble learning a new language for quite some type. It was difficult for me to read and understand the organization of the book. But this app helped me learn everything I needed to pass my driving test ! It was clear, organized and efficient! Definitely better than the other apps available and would highly recommend to anyone !! Makes life alittle easier to work with easy apps like this one."
"I would recommend it This app has everything you need In one, the drivers Manuel , pratice test, flashcards ... and can even track you test score to show your growth throughout the iniative to now !!, without a doubt I will recommend this ..."Marcus Montesino on Android platform
"I am a beginner driver, but thanks to this app I passed the test just after a couple days of studying. Thank you so much!!!"Jonny_J on iOS platform
"Woww...it's awesome It's a must have."Abdul Raham on Android platform
Took the marathon test 4 times went to the DMV today (4/6/15)and passed the written test with all 20 questions answered correctly 100%
"Has the same answer as the actual PA test and the same questions as the test booklet, granted I believe to questions have he wrong answer, but besides that it's a great app!"Falletta on iOS platform
"I love it. is the best app"ym buldakov on Android platform
"Very nice APP. Nice visual, informative and very helpful. Installed it again and is working great!"Ana Dicty on Android platform
"Nice app that helped me study for my knowledge test!"Patricia2603 on iOS platform
"Awesome Good job."Nazarii Kudla on Android platform
"I love this! Get this app now!
I'm starting to drive soon and this is helping me study"
It's helping practice for my learner's permit. Hope I passed it on the first try."
How to Get a Driver’s License in WV
Planning to drive on the roads of West Virginia? You will need to get a driver’s license first. To do this, you have to join the Graduated Licensing Program (GDL).
The Graduated Licensing Program in West Virginia includes three stages:
- instruction permit. You are allowed to apply once you turn 15. You will have to get your parent’s permission, bring in your identification documents an SSN and proof of school attendance. You will be asked to pass vision screening and WV written permit test. The permit fee is $5;
- intermediate driver’s license. You can upgrade to it once you are 16 and have been holding your learner’s permit for six months. You must submit a driving log with 50 hours of practiced driving including 10 hours of driving after dark. Prior to qualifying, you must not have any records of moving violations. You will be required to pass a WV DMV driving road test and present a proof of school attendance. The licensing fee is $5;
- full driver’s license. Consider obtaining a full driver’s license as soon as you are 17. Prior to applying, you must hold an intermediate driver’s license for one year and have no records of moving violations during this period. The annual license fee is $2.50 (until you reach 21).
To get a motorcycle license in West Virginia, you have to meet several important preconditions:
- already hold a Class E driver’s license;
- if you are under 18, you are required to pass a Level 2 GDL;
- undergo knowledge and driving tests.
You are strongly recommended to join the Basic Rider Course from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation. Successfully passing this course enables you to avoid taking the driving test.
Commercial Driver’s License
To apply for a commercial driver’s license in WV, you must be 18 and have two years of driving experience.
The first step is to obtain a commercial learner’s permit. You will be required to meet the following conditions:
- be 18;
- hold a valid driver’s license for two years;
- pass vision and knowledge tests;
- undergo a medical check-up.
Your learner’s permit is valid for six months and it enables you to drive accompanied by a licensed driver older than 21.
When you feel you are ready to take a driving test, schedule an appointment and fill out an appropriate application form. Prior to taking the test, you will have to pay the following fees:
- $90 fee for taking a driving test;
- $10 per each endorsement you wish to earn;
- depending on the duration of your commercial driver’s license the fee for Class A, B and C license varies between $26.25 to $61.25.
Driver-start.com offers a large collection of study guides and knowledge test questions all of which are based on the recent driving exams. You can also practice a WV driving test online. The courses are easy to digest and explain all you need to know to pass your driving exam successfully. Make sure to also download our mobile app from App Store or Google Play and study even faster.