Oklahoma OMVC driving test, OK drivers license, CDL, motorcycle practice test
OK Driver Practice Test
this test contains questions that are similar to ones that will appear on the actual Oklahoma OMVC test and will help you pass your Oklahoma Drivers's permit test with flying colors.
OK Motorcycle Practice Test
learn everything you need to know to ride a motorbike. Get ready to your OMVC's written test to obtain your Oklahoma motorcycle license.
OK CDL Practice Test
be well prepared for your CDL test. Get familiar with all the questions to get your Oklahoma commercial driver license.
How Driver-Start can help you to get your Oklahoma Driver's permit?
You can practice on Driver-Start.com/oklahoma whenever you connected to the internet on any device. Our web site is compatible with all modern browsers.
Download Oklahoma Driver Start App
Keep learning OMVC road rules wherever you are with our awesome applications on your mobile device.
Multiple ways of learning of OMVC Oklahoma
Oklahoma road rules theory can be learn and memorized by Oklahoma OMVC's flash cards or OMVC Oklahoma's list of questions option or both. Choose whatever options works best for you. Become better driver in Oklahoma.
Unlimited practice test.
You can challenge your knowledge of theory by our OMVC Oklahoma's mock test or OMVC Oklahoma's marathon test for unlimited times for free. More you challenge yourself more you will learn Oklahoma OMVC's driving rules.
Read PDF Oklahoma OMVC's manual
Reading OMVC's manual gives you understanding of all main principles and rules of driving in Oklahoma state. We suggest to read a Oklahoma OMVC's manual for better results and better understanding of what driving is.
Be ready to PASS your final Oklahoma OMVC Driver's Permit Test!
What people say about Driver Start?
"I've used this up for whole week everywhere and its works! I've passed a test in DMV last Tuesday ! The app simulates whole process like in real test, questions on the test was exactly like in the app. It was very easy to prepare!
Great! Totally recommend it!"
I've had trouble learning a new language for quite some type. It was difficult for me to read and understand the organization of the book. But this app helped me learn everything I needed to pass my driving test ! It was clear, organized and efficient! Definitely better than the other apps available and would highly recommend to anyone !! Makes life alittle easier to work with easy apps like this one."
"I would recommend it This app has everything you need In one, the drivers Manuel , pratice test, flashcards ... and can even track you test score to show your growth throughout the iniative to now !!, without a doubt I will recommend this ..."Marcus Montesino on Android platform
"I am a beginner driver, but thanks to this app I passed the test just after a couple days of studying. Thank you so much!!!"Jonny_J on iOS platform
"Woww...it's awesome It's a must have."Abdul Raham on Android platform
Took the marathon test 4 times went to the DMV today (4/6/15)and passed the written test with all 20 questions answered correctly 100%
"Has the same answer as the actual PA test and the same questions as the test booklet, granted I believe to questions have he wrong answer, but besides that it's a great app!"Falletta on iOS platform
"I love it. is the best app"ym buldakov on Android platform
"Very nice APP. Nice visual, informative and very helpful. Installed it again and is working great!"Ana Dicty on Android platform
"Nice app that helped me study for my knowledge test!"Patricia2603 on iOS platform
"Awesome Good job."Nazarii Kudla on Android platform
"I love this! Get this app now!
I'm starting to drive soon and this is helping me study"
It's helping practice for my learner's permit. Hope I passed it on the first try."
A Brief Guide on How to Get Your Driver’s License in OK
To legally operate any motor vehicle in Oklahoma, you are going to need a valid driver’s license. If you are currently holding a driver’s license issued by the other state, you are not required to earn a separate OK driver’s license but can simply transfer it (you will also be required to undergo a vision screening and in some cases an OK written permit test and/or driving test).
In turn, if you haven’t held a driver’s license before, you will have to earn it prior to being able to drive.
The driver training system consists of three levels:
- learner’s permit. To qualify, you need to be 15 years and 6 months old. You’ll be required to join a driver education program and pass a written test. Also, make sure to provide your birth certificate, social security card and a certificate confirming that you completed a driver education course. The fee is $4. Once you obtain your learner’s permit, you are allowed to practice fifty hours of driving, ten of which must be after dark;
- intermediate license. To apply, you need to be 16 and hold a learner’s permit for six months. At this level, you’ll also be required to undergo an OK driving road test. The list of documents to take with you includes the following items: your learner’s permit, identification documents, social security card, evidence of auto insurance and school or vocational enrollment. The licensing fee is $33.50 and application fee is $4;
- unrestricted license (Class D). You are allowed to obtain it once you reach 18. Additional requirements are having an intermediate license for six months and have no moving violations.
Drivers in Oklahoma can obtain a motorcycle license once they reach 14 years of age. To get it, you will have to obtain a learner’s permit first. To apply, you have to:
- submit your birth certificate, social security card and a certificate of completing a driver education course;
- undergo vision screening and written test;
- pay $33.50 permit fee and $4 application fee.
Upon getting your motorcycle learner’s permit, you can qualify for an unrestricted license. To succeed, make sure to:
- be 16 and already hold a Class D license;
- undergo vision screening, written and driving tests;
- pay $20 endorsement fee and $4 application fee.
Commercial Driver’s License
Oklahoma issues three types of CDLs: Class A, B and C. Before you can obtain any of these, you are required to earn a learner’s permit. To qualify, you will have to:
- bring in proofs of US and Oklahoma residency and a valid driver’s license;
- undergo a medical check;
- pass a written test.
To get a full license, you will have to:
- bring in your valid driver’s license;
- submit your commercial learner’s permit;
- undergo a driving test.
Driver-start.com has an extensive collection of prep tests, online driver’s license information and study guides at your convenience anytime. Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app from Google Play or App Store and take your learning with you.